Due to covid-19
If you have already purchased a ticket for the festival 1-3 May 2020, it will automatically apply to the festival November 20-22nd.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the government has unfortunately not eased the restrictions yet. We believe and hope that the trend reverses and that the government opens up to 500 participants on events as soon as possible. Despite this, we have set a deadline. If the trend does not reverse on October 23, and the government does not indicate that in the near future will make a positive decision, then we will cancel the festival. We will therefore make the final decision on 23 October. We know it's tough to wait but we ask you to persevere until then, we will let you know as soon as we can. Together we can make this possible!
We will corona-adapt the festival but maintain the same high quality.
If the festival needs to be postponed, you can choose to make a repurchase or keep your ticket which will be valid for the festival in 7-9 May 2021.